Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Music pairings with recipes...yes, you read correctly ;)

So if you took my advice a few posts ago about watching season 6 of The Next Food Network Star, you already know the CD I am about to talk about because they've been advertising it like crazy during the show. Thanks to FYE, you can also be a proud (and embarrassed) owner of Get Ready: Next Food Network Star, Season 6 CD. So typical of the curious music and food lover that I am, I went and bought it. And to my surprise, it is a lot cooler than I expected. But keep in mind that I'm a big dork.

Music pairings with a recipe is a fantastic idea...we pair wine with food, why not music?! I had a lot of fun listening to this CD and reading their recipes. But I must say, some song choices I had to laugh at...you'll see what I mean when you check it out.



Pick up the CD in the FYE store closest to you and get cooking these recipes...and don't forget to crank the tunes :)

No comments: