Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Next Food Network Star season 6 is coming soon to a TV near you!

So it is a common fact (if you personally know me) that I am a bit obsessed with the Food Network, in a healthy way. However, what you may not know is my favorite show that appears on the network---The Next Food Network Star. This program airs each summer, and the 2-hour 6th season premier airs on June 6th at 9 p.m

While Food Network provides fans with a blog, video interviews and picture content on the show site, I'll provide you with commentary on the judges' and contestants' decisions and what not as the show progresses throughout the summer. My family and I really get involved with the show, so feel free to leave comments of commentary of your own!

I'm looking forward to the star-search this summer, and I hope you are too! Don't forget to tune in to Food Network Sunday, June 6th at 9 p.m. for the premier!

No comments: