Sunday, August 19, 2012

Days 10 - 14: Paleo Project

This week, I sat down and read through my project blogs and I discovered something. It was pretty repetitive. Realizing my life right now is a bit busy and I am stuck in a specific schedule right now, I decided to combine days in an attempt to save you from any confusion. So here's what I ate on the days; you can assume I went to work and back each day haha

Day 10:
breakfast: four slices mango, 1/2 C. blueberries and three spears pineapple
lunch: spinach salad with sliced tomato, pork tenderloin, broccoli slaw, shredded carrots and sliced almonds. 
dinner: veggie salad with sliced cucumbers, carrots, celery, salami and tomatoes, topped with Chiavetta's. 

Day 11:
breakfast: banana and a semi-failed almond flour waffle experiment (I didn't use enough egg and it completely fell apart...became breakfast for my shiba inu!)
snack: sliced mango
lunch: grilled steak with steamed carrots, squash and broccoli with a saute of okra from Tennessee garden.
dinner: spinach salad with pork tenderloin, carrots and broccoli slaw with Chiavetta's. 

Day 12:
breakfast: two oranges
snack: one peach, two plums
lunch: two apples with almond butter
dinner: spinach salad with sliced carrots, broccoli slaw, Chiavetta's baked chicken breast and veggie salad (cucumber, carrots, celery, salami and tomato)

Day 13:
breakfast: two oranges, two plums
lunch: spinach salad with sliced carrots and broccoli slaw
dinner: ten strawberries, one apple with almond butter

Day 14:
breakfast: 1/2 C. mandarin oranges
lunch: spinach salad with sliced carrots and broccoli slaw
dinner: one apple and almond butter

No comments: